Our denominations statement and our church's statement on Human Sexuality is ...
"Faithfulness in heterosexual marriage, celibacy in singleness - these constitute the Christian standard.”
Human sexuality is a gift from God. And like every good gift that God gives us, the evil one wants to distort and destroy it. During this sermon series, we will be looking at what God’s original design is in regards to this gift of our sexuality. We’ll also look at how the evil one has distorted and destroyed this gift. We’ll also talk about how the church should respond by impacting people with the love of Jesus.
- Rethinking Sexuality - God’s Design and Why it Matters by Dr. Juli Slattery
- Compassion Without Compromise - How the Gospel Frees Us to Love Our Gay Friends Without Losing the Truth by Adam T. Barr & Ron Citlau
- Loving My (LGBT) Neighbor - Being Friends In Grace & Truth by Glenn T. Stanton
- People to be Loved - Why Homosexuality is Not Just an Issue by Preston Sprinkle
- Born Again This Way - Coming Out, Coming to Faith and What Comes Next by Rachel Gilson
- www.centerforfaith.com - Dr. Preston Sprinkle
- https://covchurch.org/embrace/ - Evangelical Covenant Church resources