Our Children’s Ministries give opportunities for children 0-12 years to grow up learning about Jesus and Bible stories in fun, and safe environments. At Crossroads Covenant Church, our Children’s Ministries are focused on giving our children tools to help spiritually prepare them for life outside of the Church and encourage their growth into spiritually mature believers Jesus Christ.
Our Children's Ministry is divided by age into three group; Nursery, Preschool and Elementary with each having a time of worship, prayer, and interactive lessons.
Join the fun and experience a world where children meet Jesus on their level!
- Teach children the gospel with bible base curriculum & ministries to give them a solid foundation.
- To provide a fun, secure and safe environment that engages children to enjoy learning about Jesus.
- Intentionally partner with parents in order to coordinate a master plan that builds faith and character in their sons and daughters.
- Equip youth and adults in the area of ministering to children.
- Put forward ministries that reach out to the community, drawing in the curious and the seeking child/family bringing them the gospel of Christ.
- Provide opportunities for children to grow deeper in their faith and understanding of the Bible and their personal relationship with Christ.
For more information about our Children's Ministry, please contact us: email@example.com